Home   Forum   Help Media Centre Search Calendar Shop Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2017, 20:10:16

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
by
[November 08, 2017, 17:39:04]

by
[October 20, 2017, 03:12:19]

[September 02, 2017, 05:11:47]

[July 07, 2017, 13:30:03]

[July 07, 2017, 13:24:22]
Twitter
Permissions

Last 10 Shouts:
November 13, 2017, 02:22:34
hi
August 27, 2017, 23:05:11
Cya! I'm out!
August 27, 2017, 23:04:56
I officially never existed and will never exist in lovely's history again
August 27, 2017, 23:04:26
He has always been and will always be until his retreat from power the successor to king Rasputin I.
August 27, 2017, 23:03:35
By Rasputin I meant this bravely  charismatic  Mr.Cog we all know.
August 27, 2017, 23:01:48
I thereby give all absolute powers to king Rasputin I and declare my non existence in lovely's history.
August 27, 2017, 23:01:48
I thereby give all absolute powers to king Rasputin I and declare my non existence in lovely's history.
August 27, 2017, 23:00:59
I surrender and Abdicate from my position as an unrecognized and imposter king to the throne.
July 30, 2017, 18:36:43
DEFINITIVE NEW NAME CITIZENS!!!!
THE IMPERIAL KINGDOM OF THE FREE LOVELY LOVELAND!!! SHORTENED AS LOVELYLAND!!!
July 20, 2017, 18:51:10
(Freelove just didn't feel right.)
Members
Total Members: 571
Latest: ironicprayer
Stats
Total Posts: 244594
Total Topics: 5053
Online Today: 14
Online Ever: 137
(July 20, 2014, 20:19:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Prime Minister's speech  (Read 1443 times)
ID09
National Treasure

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2009, 01:16:06 »

Morning-Day! This is your new Prime Minister typing (and sipping tea, obviously) - Remember the old days? (hush at the back - yes, yes I know) After my time as Prime Minister has ended I will no longer go on about the old days of Lovely.  I will no longer insist that there are still 58,000+ 'lost' Citizens somewhere out there, gathered in groups of two or three or twelfty, with a fading flag on their wall. I will no longer refer to this place as the Lost Tribe of Lovely, nor will I drone on about the people on MyFace, ....er, that's SpaceBook I meant..... yeah.

Anywah, you get the point - people on this forum have often said, when faced with me spouting forth on such topics, "shut up hippy!"  Those days are over.  I've finally got the plum (or prune, maybe?) job of actually doing summat about it.  It's time to put my money where my mouth is.  Nom Nom Nom.

*pause to sip tea, and to give people a chance to read shorter chunks of this thing*

I'd like to thank Zsu Zsu for her previous PMship, and the other election candidates one and all (and The Rt. Hon. Porkpie, whose flashing campaign was sorely missed this time around.) , and I'd like to thank Schaferlord for his practical help regarding forum stuff.  Most of all I'd like to thank those of you who suggested and then voted for my election campaign policies.  Most of these have now started being put into action. 

We are, under the new and popular "Death To The West" policy, declaring war on the United States of America.  In a practical sense this means snubbing the likes of McDisneyBucks - and in an impractical sense this means after we lose the war, the USA will spend billions of dollars on us.  Or we'll actually win, in which case we'll change the name of that huge country to "Fascistwhoremongerland" or whatever other option you want (we'll probably have a poll sometime).

Several of my new policies relate to a greater 'country' aspect of forum activity ("MOAR CUNTREE NAO!!!" and so forth) and that includes the return of a number of 'lost' citizens to the forum, on a regular basis.  All I can reasonably ask of people who have (for whatever reason) stopped posting here, is that they come and say hello about once a week.  That's no great hardship for them, and no great hardship for anyone else.  I won't be doing such asking en masse, I'm doing so individually - because it's more creepy that way.  If any of you would like to assist me in this invitation process, please feel free to do so. We all have Lovely friends who have stopped posting here, who we want to see here again - why not drop them a line, ask them to say hello now and again.

*finishes tea*

The first new National Days are taking place this weekend.  Today is St. Biffa's Day (Peace be unto him), and tomorrow is World Orgasm Day.  There will be another National Day (or two, in the event of a draw) every month while I am Prime Minister.

This is our time of opportunity, our Kairos moment (look it up).  Let's seize the day, make good things happen, and let's have another 100+ Days Of Positive Thinking.  This place could be even more awesome, but awesomeness doesn't happen on its own, it requires people doing awesome things, in awesome ways.  That's where you awesome lot come in, cos I can't do this alone. 

2009 shall be our new Year Zero, a fresh start, an end to boring repetition of the tired old stuff from several years ago, and an end to Lovely's shrinkage.  Instead of "those were the days", let's say "These are the days!"

Fuck, yeah!

CitizenLove
Rusty Sawmill
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 09:07:44 »

I've informed someone in Amerikkka about us declaring war on USA. He's defecting so now we have a marine on our side. We must issue him with a spork or a pointy stick for his weapon.
Taters343
...hell yeah a real potato!
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 09:23:16 »

I've informed someone in Amerikkka about us declaring war on USA. He's defecting so now we have a marine on our side. We must issue him with a spork or a pointy stick for his weapon.

I may need a weapon. Though I do have my epees and foils.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 13:00:59 »

you need a spork.

I found a foam sword in the lift at Sainsburys so I reckon we must sell them, I think I might by a pair so I can have swordfights.

biffa
Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 16:05:57 »

i quite like americans,i feel it a bit harsh to label a whole 250 million people with disdain when i don't really know them all
still i quite like the idea of refering the US  as fascistwhoremongerland,it kinda sounds right for a country with dubious foreign polices

Hey,i'm a serial killer
lets hang out
Anubis
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 05:44:17 »

clap
Pompey Gaz
Your Dad
National Treasure

I am Gareth, Hear me roar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 21:32:22 »

yikes
stanmore
Model Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 22:38:24 »

We are, under the new and popular "Death To The West" policy, declaring war on the United States of America.  In a practical sense this means snubbing the likes of McDisneyBucks - and in an impractical sense this means after we lose the war, the USA will spend billions of dollars on us. 

Isn't that the plot of Peter Sellers film "The Mouse That Roared"? Is Lovely now reliving the genteel British comedies? Can we campaign to ensure our light railway is saved from closure?
Lard_Suddenly
Aware Of Vacuity
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 00:58:27 »

clap

(I had to look it up  undecided )

I have a dream! And so could you. Just eat loads of cheese before you go to bed. It's easy.
ID09
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 01:00:49 »

We are, under the new and popular "Death To The West" policy, declaring war on the United States of America.  In a practical sense this means snubbing the likes of McDisneyBucks - and in an impractical sense this means after we lose the war, the USA will spend billions of dollars on us. 

Isn't that the plot of Peter Sellers film "The Mouse That Roared"? Is Lovely now reliving the genteel British comedies? Can we campaign to ensure our light railway is saved from closure?
My dad was an extra in Passport to Pimlico, the film that gave Rasputin Wallace the idea of starting his own country.

stanmore
Model Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 08:09:44 »

Right, so we've done one. Withnail and I is relatively genteel; I'm practically Paul McGann, Gaz can be Richard E. Grant and Love is Richard Griffiths. All we have to do is meet up, have no money and get wasted. On holiday.
Citizen Kobler
hehehehe
National Treasure

Now in well-adjusted adult size.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:17 »

I really don't know why you people would want to follow Love into a war, it will only end very badly. Didn't we already discuss the whole "spork-vs-9mm" thing?

Quote from: Overlord Forums
Our threads derail faster than a speeding monorail with no brakes, engineered by a rabid howler monkey on crack.

search keywords: god your mommas ugly
ID09
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 09:15:53 »

Right, so we've done one. Withnail and I is relatively genteel; I'm practically Paul McGann, Gaz can be Richard E. Grant and Love is Richard Griffiths. All we have to do is meet up, have no money and get wasted. On holiday.
By mistake.  laugh

He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 09:24:50 »

I really don't know why you people would want to follow Love into a war, it will only end very badly. Didn't we already discuss the whole "spork-vs-9mm" thing?

Who said anything about following her? We're sending her into a war, that's all.

ID09
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 09:32:22 »

Yeah, it's why we made her go and live in Finland  grin

CitizenLove
Rusty Sawmill
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 09:54:18 »

Yeah, it's why we made her go and live in Finland  grin

so far my guerrilla warfare training here is going well
ID09
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 10:04:11 »

You got rid of those invading Russian helicopters nice and quiet

CitizenLove
Rusty Sawmill
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 12:29:30 »

yup!
Citizen Kobler
hehehehe
National Treasure

Now in well-adjusted adult size.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 12:38:41 »

Oh.  blink

blink

blink

blink

grin Send her over. She might end up a POW though.  Wink

Quote from: Overlord Forums
Our threads derail faster than a speeding monorail with no brakes, engineered by a rabid howler monkey on crack.

search keywords: god your mommas ugly
Pompey Gaz
Your Dad
National Treasure

I am Gareth, Hear me roar

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 14:05:29 »

sounds like a plan, i have a car?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: