Home   Forum   Help Media Centre Search Calendar Shop Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2017, 14:09:36

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
[Yesterday at 22:23:02]

[July 07, 2017, 13:48:54]

[July 07, 2017, 13:43:55]

[July 07, 2017, 13:30:03]

[July 07, 2017, 13:24:22]
Twitter
Permissions

Last 10 Shouts:
July 30, 2017, 18:36:43
DEFINITIVE NEW NAME CITIZENS!!!!
THE IMPERIAL KINGDOM OF THE FREE LOVELY LOVELAND!!! SHORTENED AS LOVELYLAND!!!
July 20, 2017, 18:51:10
(Freelove just didn't feel right.)
July 20, 2017, 18:50:37
(yeah new name...)
July 20, 2017, 18:50:18
HEIL LOVELAND!
July 20, 2017, 18:49:56
AS OF THE DENONYM IT SHALL BE LOVEDICS( NO BAD PUNS).
July 20, 2017, 18:48:59
THE CITIZEN WITH THE FUNNIEST/EPICEST/WTF-EST/POPULAREST( EXCUSE MY SO RUBBISH EXPRESSIONS) SHALL BE ELECTED GREAT COUNT, ALL BY LOVELIANS/FREELANDICS!!
July 20, 2017, 18:47:04
I THEREBY SUGGEST THE COUNT AND DE FACTO RULER OF LOVELY/FREELAND SHALL BE CHOSEN BY LOVELIANS/FREELANDICS !
July 20, 2017, 18:44:58
OUR CONSTITUTION! MOTIVATED BY OUR GOODWILLED AND FRIENDLY VALUES SHALL ALWAYS PROTECTS POPULAR POWER!!
July 20, 2017, 18:43:32
WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GOVERNMENTAL INFLUENCE ON IT!
July 20, 2017, 18:42:46
OUR EMPIRE IS TRULY MONARCHIC YET DEMOCRATIC AND FREE! OUR COUNT SHALL BE ELECTED BY POPULAR POLLS!
Members
Total Members: 563
Latest: Allonsy182
Stats
Total Posts: 244580
Total Topics: 5053
Online Today: 16
Online Ever: 137
(July 20, 2014, 20:19:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: What are we gonna do?  (Read 9003 times)
Revolutionary1
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 14:32:05 »

Realistically, to really revive Lovely we'd need some other media besides the forum, like a TV show or radio show or something, even if it's just going out to an audience of hundreds on the internet. But I think that's totally beyond our capabilities.

Otherwise you'd need Rasputin Wallace to revive Lovely as a book or TV thing, but that's pretty doubtful and even if he did something like that it wouldn't be what we consider to be Lovely.

So basically there's no hope, NO HOPE AT ALL!

Sorted, respect due.
Naklum
Cock Hater
Model Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 14:36:43 »

If its about the Lovely Broadcast Corporation we need an ideas what we wont to show on our forum  whatever
Matt
National Treasure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 14:49:56 »

The dilema is 'how do we get more people to post in this forum that is based on a nation'

So I never got in on the ground floor as it were, when the nation was being formed.  So is the task then to:

1. Find those who, for whatever reason might want to consider "emmigrating" from __________ and "immigrating" to Lovely?

2. The forums must be presented as an outlet whereby the "citizens" have opportunity to shape the actions and thinking of the country, its government and people, or if not to shape them, then at least have the chance to express and differ peacefully.

The option of invading may appeal to some, but would we really only want to invade (however you do that) long enough to invite them to come to Lovely.  In which case what is the clear advantage to them of that move?

What they have on " ordoofftopics" is too full for me, ie. too far behind already, etc. but in theory I could say "Hey 'Lord Lucan' come on over to Lovely and start a new thread or take up your thread ___________ there where Lovelians would be glad to meet with you".

(My problem is that I can't think of anyone (other than myself) that I can picture "having what it takes" to be a Lovely citizen. You may have to interpret that for yourselves.) But I think the rest of you should be able to recruit immigrants based on the principles of "marketting" (or evangelism) that I gave ealier.

Why is there something instead of nothing?
easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 15:22:03 »

Ok. I shall visit this week sometime.

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 15:27:10 »

Thatís a breath of a fresh air in those old walls you haw my 100% support dance
     Excellent, thanks naklum. Welcome back. As king rays number one servant i put you in charge of the 'why not?' project. Please spread the word about our brave new world of lovely. Find some new citizens my friend, and bring them home to roost.

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 15:35:48 »

Realistically, to really revive Lovely we'd need some other media besides the forum, like a TV show or radio show or something, even if it's just going out to an audience of hundreds on the internet. But I think that's totally beyond our capabilities. Otherwise you'd need Rasputin Wallace to revive Lovely as a book or TV thing, but that's pretty doubtful and even if he did something like that it wouldn't be what we consider to be Lovely. So basically there's no hope, NO HOPE AT ALL!
    Perhaps not, but if anything the mention of this forum as a country has been severely lacking for quite a while now. Even the mention of this has brought you to post as has naklum. The podcast is a great idea and i say lets make it happen. I think we should be offering positions in our nation in order to boost numbers. The elections are a farce that need to be reinvented and reintroduced. Positions of responsibility, however fake, need to be offered. Rasputin's long gone, but it would be good to have some sort of celebrity endorsement. My dream would be jeff stelling. Perhaps we could attract interest by invading on masse another forum? I don't know.

Revolutionary1
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 12:29:07 »

OK, here's an idea. We do a history thread, but with pictures. Call it the Visual History of Lovely. It could have iconic photos from meets, photos of Lovely memorabilia, drawings of famous events or people, logos, designs, anything like that. The more obscure the better. Then as the thread develops it could potentially draw in older citizens who would then contribute their own stuff, and so on until it becomes a nostalgia black hole. After a while if there's enough stuff we could try to edit it together into some kind of book, a PDF one or someone could do a real scrap book or something like that.

It'll probably die out on the second page of the thread though

Sorted, respect due.
Mr Cog
Insane Dictator
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 12:37:03 »

Girareburum

Your friendly neighbourhood lunatic
easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 13:36:05 »

OK, here's an idea. We do a history thread, but with pictures. Call it the Visual History of Lovely. It could have iconic photos from meets, photos of Lovely memorabilia, drawings of famous events or people, logos, designs, anything like that. The more obscure the better. Then as the thread develops it could potentially draw in older citizens who would then contribute their own stuff, and so on until it becomes a nostalgia black hole. After a while if there's enough stuff we could try to edit it together into some kind of book, a PDF one or someone could do a real scrap book or something like that. It'll probably die out on the second page of the thread though
  This is a brilliant idea. The history of lovely in pictures. I love it. Do you wanna start the thread up rev? There must be some ace pictures from our history.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 13:38:55 »

Girareburum
    What you on about prime minister? You are prime minister aren't you?

He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 13:40:26 »

well soon there'll be the call out for pictures for a fifth aniversary photobook being made for our history the thread could help.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 13:52:46 »

I think we need a new homepage. I think we should reintroduce 'Citizens Required'.

Mr Cog
Insane Dictator
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 13:59:26 »

Girareburum
    What you on about prime minister? You are prime minister aren't you?
Im too drunk to tbe the thing whatever

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 14:11:07 »

lol
the Prime Minister is a pisshead

Mr Cog
Insane Dictator
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 14:11:45 »

nyeeeeeeeer

Mr Cog
Insane Dictator
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 14:12:12 »

and Im not a pisshead Im a student, theres a bigh differenece

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 14:14:02 »

You sir are the Prime Minister. May i remind you that your behaviour is highly inappropriate.

Mr Cog
Insane Dictator
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 14:15:38 »

farts

Naklum
Cock Hater
Model Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 14:29:58 »

There is no mentioning of Lovely even on Wikipedia Ö   omg
We should change it.  nod

When I first herd of lovely it was after a long resource in the internet about international law, then I both a DVD. I was looking for this forum over a month. Because its not appearing no ware.   tumbleweed
He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 14:36:02 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovely_micronation

Don't bother editing it, the wikipedia nazis will string you up by your balls and then set fire to you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: