Home   Forum   Help Media Centre Search Calendar Shop Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2017, 11:14:00

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
[August 18, 2017, 22:23:02]

[July 07, 2017, 13:48:54]

[July 07, 2017, 13:43:55]

[July 07, 2017, 13:30:03]

[July 07, 2017, 13:24:22]
Twitter
Permissions

Last 10 Shouts:
July 30, 2017, 18:36:43
DEFINITIVE NEW NAME CITIZENS!!!!
THE IMPERIAL KINGDOM OF THE FREE LOVELY LOVELAND!!! SHORTENED AS LOVELYLAND!!!
July 20, 2017, 18:51:10
(Freelove just didn't feel right.)
July 20, 2017, 18:50:37
(yeah new name...)
July 20, 2017, 18:50:18
HEIL LOVELAND!
July 20, 2017, 18:49:56
AS OF THE DENONYM IT SHALL BE LOVEDICS( NO BAD PUNS).
July 20, 2017, 18:48:59
THE CITIZEN WITH THE FUNNIEST/EPICEST/WTF-EST/POPULAREST( EXCUSE MY SO RUBBISH EXPRESSIONS) SHALL BE ELECTED GREAT COUNT, ALL BY LOVELIANS/FREELANDICS!!
July 20, 2017, 18:47:04
I THEREBY SUGGEST THE COUNT AND DE FACTO RULER OF LOVELY/FREELAND SHALL BE CHOSEN BY LOVELIANS/FREELANDICS !
July 20, 2017, 18:44:58
OUR CONSTITUTION! MOTIVATED BY OUR GOODWILLED AND FRIENDLY VALUES SHALL ALWAYS PROTECTS POPULAR POWER!!
July 20, 2017, 18:43:32
WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GOVERNMENTAL INFLUENCE ON IT!
July 20, 2017, 18:42:46
OUR EMPIRE IS TRULY MONARCHIC YET DEMOCRATIC AND FREE! OUR COUNT SHALL BE ELECTED BY POPULAR POLLS!
Members
Total Members: 563
Latest: Allonsy182
Stats
Total Posts: 244580
Total Topics: 5053
Online Today: 21
Online Ever: 137
(July 20, 2014, 20:19:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blogface is live.  (Read 3347 times)
Pompey Gaz
Your Dad
National Treasure

I am Gareth, Hear me roar

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 15:02:01 »

Schafe you are a blogface
easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 15:15:50 »

I'm in
right about now
my funk soul brothers.

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 16:19:07 »

Its the first time i've really looked at it. i like it.
so how do i blog?

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 16:32:04 »

Choose the blogs (we have three) you want to blog on, click to register for an account and then you can log in to the "dashboard" where there should be a big "create a new post" button, click it fill out the stuff and it'll be a blog, however until I (or Lars in the case of Blogface the only one he has an account with yet) update your user details your post will have to wait to be approved to be published on the web.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 16:36:25 »

okay.
i'd like to do a buzz whatever too.
i shall explore.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 16:52:09 »

i tink i dun it

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 16:52:57 »

HEY YOU!

Yes you,

Are you fed up of where you live?

Do you want to join our country?

We need you, we want you, and we love you.

Welcome to the world of LovelyCountry.net.

We are an internet based country, with grand ideas and an ideal climate. We invite you to join us. Just log on to the forum and see what you think. We welcome all with open arms. Currently we are taking applications for all and any positions you would like to take within our great nation. To be more specific, we have 2 Kings a Prime Minister and various other citizens filling roles they really aren't cut out for. If you fancy your chances or want to break out of the monotony other internet forums, then JOIN US. We have a 5 year history now, and all details are available at the main site. Please come and check us out.

CITIZENS REQUIRED.

APPLY NOW.

http://lovelycountry.net/

it says this if it didn't work i can now copypasta

He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 16:58:27 »

cool, when you make a post there should be a little  square image above the post box where upon rolling over it'll say "upload image" if you click that, then media library in the box that pops up you'll see the images for the Buzz past editions for use in yours.

Was there any point me making two new blogs for each side project should we just use the one blog for both?

I've OKed both your things, one of them even got put up on the twitter page as well

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 17:02:32 »

make me admin.
I find the blog site kinda connfusing.
too many details, so maybe yes to your question.

I's also like to prune this forum, do you have any objections?
It would mean deleting loads of the shit on here and some of the actual message boards themselves. Unstiky topics, generally prune.
whaddya think rooster booster?

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 17:05:29 »

i'm finding it really hard to navigate, i can't get to the dashboard. I am a bit stoned though.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 17:06:58 »

i cant log in now

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 17:07:29 »

now i found it

He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 17:10:13 »

I've updated your account to Admin on the blogs it might have been an issue with logging in as I did that. Site Admin on the sidebar under toolbox would get you to the dashboard (it isn't that friendly I know but userinterfaces for these sort of things aren't).

Pruning the Forum isn't really a goer without allot of effort as I know some people are obsessed with records being kept so when it happens (and it will in the next few months) I'll do it myself and move everything in the pruned sections to a readable archive.

You can unsticky threads at the moment as you deem fit Giddsey, others may restick them though

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 17:17:46 »

I've updated your account to Admin on the blogs it might have been an issue with logging in as I did that. Site Admin on the sidebar under toolbox would get you to the dashboard (it isn't that friendly I know but userinterfaces for these sort of things aren't).

Coolio. You'll have to help me along the way, but i reckon its too complicated. The main page needs less options to go to.

Pruning the Forum isn't really a goer without allot of effort as I know some people are obsessed with records being kept so when it happens (and it will in the next few months) I'll do it myself and move everything in the pruned sections to a readable archive.

What people? Prune it as you will, its your baby. I reckon it needs it though. Especially if we are to attract new citizens. There are curently people i would direct to here but for the thought that they wont get it and leave soon after. I like the idea of pushing our 5 year history btw. Theres loads of shit needs shifting.

You can unsticky threads at the moment as you deem fit Giddsey, others may restick them though

Then take away the abilty to sticky threads from the citizens and just leave it to staff to decide or be appealed to.

He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 17:28:23 »

I was talking of staff restickering it, I kept unstickering the If you look you have to post thread because it doesn't need it yet some bastards keep restickering it so I gave up.

Quite a few, especially people pissed off at Leafstorm for going back on when they said that the forums would be kept up as an archive for a while without giving anyone the notice to back stuff up properly. One of them I'm kinda having a vested interest in keeping happy despite her being a crazy bitch. I'll do the pruning next day I have off.

"Mainpage has too many options" you talking about the side bar? If we're just running the one blog with everything happening in it then I'll cut two links down there and then so can essentially remove the links to other pages. Twitterfeed will remain though may be moved in location and I'll probably put the toolbox at the bottom of the sidebar. I like having the users online and the latest post info on the forum on the blog though as it keeps the two better connected (similarly an rss feed of the blog will be added to the forums sidebar in coming weeks).

I'm also thinking of just running the radio lovely podcasts via the blog rather than anything more complicated as the blog will be easy to have radio shows be categorised and listed and searchable then.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2010, 17:39:40 »

I was talking of staff restickering it, I kept unstickering the If you look you have to post thread because it doesn't need it yet some bastards keep restickering it so I gave up.

That thread, although i care not for it, should be stickied. I have never stickied it.

Quite a few, especially people pissed off at Leafstorm for going back on when they said that the forums would be kept up as an archive for a while without giving anyone the notice to back stuff up properly. One of them I'm kinda having a vested interest in keeping happy despite her being a crazy bitch. I'll do the pruning next day I have off.

Where are that 'quite a few'? Status should defo have a say as not only does she rule, she's still here. There is some shit though that no - one is interested in no matter what you say. The Boards need trimming, all the country related stuff can stay till it works but some of the shit is needless.

"Mainpage has too many options" you talking about the side bar? If we're just running the one blog with everything happening in it then I'll cut two links down there and then so can essentially remove the links to other pages. Twitterfeed will remain though may be moved in location and I'll probably put the toolbox at the bottom of the sidebar. I like having the users online and the latest post info on the forum on the blog though as it keeps the two better connected (similarly an rss feed of the blog will be added to the forums sidebar in coming weeks).

maybe I'll get used to it but, it just seems like theres too many options, i'll look again another time.

I'm also thinking of just running the radio lovely podcasts via the blog rather than anything more complicated as the blog will be easy to have radio shows be categorised and listed and searchable then.

good idea batman,

laters dude, I'm off for chille con carne.

He loves the cock...
Manager
National Treasure

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2010, 17:48:36 »

I was just going to have an archive board (actually we already have a national archive board so maybe another one for non country related stuff) and move everything into those two boards rather than deleting them, then deleting some of the current boards and sprucing everything up a tad.

If people are posting in a thread everyday more or less it needn't be stickied. I think there are others though they have become more infrequent visitors who have suggested that they value maintaining a historical record.

The blog still has less than the forum/mainsite has on it's sidebar.

Enjoy the chilli.

And yes I answered all your points out of order because I'm cool and my brain is fucked.

easy tiger
special needs
janitorial staff
National Treasure

uloveitwheniflexlikethat

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 17:57:35 »

lol.
long live lovely, citizen schaf,
long live the dream.

the chille was pukka btw.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: