Home   Forum   Help Media Centre Search Calendar Shop Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 06:00:14

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
by
[November 08, 2017, 17:39:04]

by
[October 20, 2017, 03:12:19]

[September 02, 2017, 05:11:47]

[July 07, 2017, 13:30:03]

[July 07, 2017, 13:24:22]
Twitter
Permissions

Last 10 Shouts:
November 13, 2017, 02:22:34
hi
August 27, 2017, 23:05:11
Cya! I'm out!
August 27, 2017, 23:04:56
I officially never existed and will never exist in lovely's history again
August 27, 2017, 23:04:26
He has always been and will always be until his retreat from power the successor to king Rasputin I.
August 27, 2017, 23:03:35
By Rasputin I meant this bravely  charismatic  Mr.Cog we all know.
August 27, 2017, 23:01:48
I thereby give all absolute powers to king Rasputin I and declare my non existence in lovely's history.
August 27, 2017, 23:01:48
I thereby give all absolute powers to king Rasputin I and declare my non existence in lovely's history.
August 27, 2017, 23:00:59
I surrender and Abdicate from my position as an unrecognized and imposter king to the throne.
July 30, 2017, 18:36:43
DEFINITIVE NEW NAME CITIZENS!!!!
THE IMPERIAL KINGDOM OF THE FREE LOVELY LOVELAND!!! SHORTENED AS LOVELYLAND!!!
July 20, 2017, 18:51:10
(Freelove just didn't feel right.)
Members
Total Members: 571
Latest: ironicprayer
Stats
Total Posts: 244594
Total Topics: 5053
Online Today: 17
Online Ever: 137
(July 20, 2014, 20:19:05)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11
Poll
Question: Pick one then. Go on. I dare you.  (Voting closed: July 06, 2010, 05:44:51)
"Have a spliff and stop whining. Much love, Dr Gidds.x" - Giddsey - 0 (0%)
Option 1 - Gidds/Lars - 0 (0%)
"Immoral eggs!!!  I would think caged eggs would be of all eggs most virtuous, even virginal. " - Matt - 0 (0%)
"Good. The only good bit about a wagon wheel is the marshmellow. the rest can fuck off." - Lars - 0 (0%)
"I shook someone's hand the other day. It doesn't happen often. And then afterward I worried if I'd done it wrong. I think I shake hands alright. I hi-five like a muthafucka though." - Status/Kernel Von Trap - 3 (12%)
"I think the answer is obvious - Bigfoot is nothing more than a heinous prank perpetrated by the evil Wallace family, who are all evil liars. That's right, all Wallaces in history." - Rev - 1 (4%)
Option 2 - Cog - 0 (0%)
Option 3 - Status - 1 (4%)
"If he could do that he wouldn't need a calculator, the problem is and always shall be the inherent thickness of Cog." - Schaf - 1 (4%)
"maybe he's rutting? get in there my son *phwoar-clenched-fist-get-in-there-smiley*" - Twist - 0 (0%)
"I'm fucking starving since throwing away my revolting panini." - Lars - 0 (0%)
"Yep. They're like a bachelor pad. Only for the lower part of your leg. And shaped like an unravelled bit of sushi. And they fit in your sock." - Lars - 0 (0%)
"All I ever get out of sex is an orgasm  stern I want new trainers too." - Lars - 0 (0%)
"nothing says "hard man" like products from the early learning centre" - Schaf - 0 (0%)
"oh! did i say that i can buy IEDs with a UKARA card" - Hunt - 0 (0%)
"you will die without ever living if you don't do silly sex acts Twist" - Schaf - 0 (0%)
Option 4 - Lars - 0 (0%)
"when you scroll down dead fast the quotes look like an escalator" - Gaz - 0 (0%)
Option 5 - Gaz - 2 (8%)
"I will only if you want the schoolgirl one. I'm not shaving my head just so you can anally rape me." - PirateJames - 0 (0%)
"welcome home gaz" - Gidds - 1 (4%)
"use your cock man, it's why you have one. So you can peel clementines and use them to attract a mate who you'll then engage in sexual liasions with using your citrusy penis." - Schaf - 2 (8%)
"Does your idiocy know no bounds Lars?" - Schaf - 0 (0%)
"that's the beauty of the human arse, it can do so many things, be sat on, spanked, used to shit as well as peeling fruit, opening jars and bum sex." - Schaf - 3 (12%)
Option 6 - Lars - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - Lars - 0 (0%)
"I really wish you extracted rather than exacted the iron fist as I'd be reckoning Toaster may want to sit down someday soon." - schaf - 0 (0%)
"Sorry yes i remember now. She said she'll fit me in for a rimming after king ray had been noshed off. See ya at the palace. I think we might be spoiling her this birthday." - Gidds - 0 (0%)
"yeah too many peas is easily dealt with" - Gidds - 0 (0%)
"if only there was some way to use the knives to get money, to buy better knives " - Anubis - 2 (8%)
"rough calculations place the conception on the 16th (FA Cup final day) so least summat came from it" - Gaz - 3 (12%)
"why should they have to pay? Why did the desciples have to pay? doesn't that mean Jesus was a bit of a flake charging them to be his friends? or does it make him a prostitute?" - Gaz - 1 (4%)
"take off the pants and eat tesco value cheese flavoured aerated starch balls" - Cog - 1 (4%)
Option 8 - Gaz - 2 (8%)
Option 9 - Gidds - 2 (8%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's have a new quote of the week vote, eh?  (Read 1370 times)
Lard_Suddenly
Aware Of Vacuity
janitorial staff
National Treasure

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:39:48 »

There are 35 options to choose from, so you have 7 votes this "week".

Voting ends in 5 days.

Ok. Vamoose.

Quote from: Option 1
Ahh, you poor student Bastard. I've got an essay to write. It has to be at least 2 words long. Woe is me. Which 2 words to use?
"I'm gay"?

Quote from: Option 2
Exactly, 'crap' is used for something else, so we have to use 'lars' for what normal people use 'crap' for.

ie. in Birmingham people say: "I'm going behind those bushes for a lars" or "that lars guy is lars"

Quote from: Option 3
real
asians but not ufos
satsumas and other like things
diners that are still about today in the darkest parts of the world
jaws and anything else to do with dentistry
zombies but not as in the living dead, as in a STD of some kind that makes people want to pass it on by biting cock'n'vag
gays / higher beings
uk folk preservation society knew that the folkland's were going to be invited

myth
I'mtired
we're wolves
mothmen / crying people
the nazis
Paul Ross well was asian

Quote from: Option 4
I just want a lover like any other
What do I get?
I just want a friend who stays to the end
What do I get?

What do I get?
Wooooooaaaah what do I get?
What do I get?
Wooooooooaaah what do I get?

And now I shall go back and actually read your post  upsmiley

Quote from: Option 5
what about the fearsome Honey Badger? I once saw one of them take out a peadophile, It always goes for the balls! Jeremy Clarkson was scared of them when he went to Africa. Africa is the home to somalia, terrorists, pirates and 90% of the Portsmouth team!

and the star nosed mole, they are about 40 foot and they used one to construct the channel tunnel in a day!

and what exactly is the stance on rape on this island?

Quote from: Option 6
Oh, and, loads of people from school who I hated in school, haven't talked to since school, but they decided to add me anyway.

Actually, when I get back home later, I'm going to delete all those fucking spastic cabbages.

Quote from: Option 7
I just deleted a load of people off my friends list.  smug Went from about 116 to 99. So perhaps not loads, but a lot of the cunts I don't really want anything to do with.

One of the people I deleted "liked" my status update about getting rid of them all. I took great satisfaction in getting rid of that xenophobic, thick, scummy, dripping twat.
[/quote]

Quote from: Option 8
Kaka did nothing in malice, he didn't raise his elbow or 'bodycheck' anyone.

Lets look at the argument

I have Sky HD, So does Gidds

Schafe is a rugby boy, liking the tight shorts, grabbing and hugging and you are Ginger Lars.

Please just accept defeat and stop trying to argue. I simulated it with Pete winn today and the only way i could get down like that is when he hit me in the face with a spade, i see no spade just a black man, a Kaka and alot of theatrics.

COME ON YOU ORANJES!

Quote from: Option 9
nice one.
The most homoerotic forum this side of Watford now has a horse riding lesbian in its midst.
Welcome to lovely.

I have a dream! And so could you. Just eat loads of cheese before you go to bed. It's easy.
quattroretromonkey
Patriot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 15:27:40 »

all polar bears are left handed
over the first 5 metres a hedgehog is faster than a cheetah
the african stinkhorn is the national flower of malawi
a third of the uk population is decended from edward the first
a cat with a slice of buttered toast superglued to its back will be confused as to whether he lands on his feet or his back.
dodos are not to blame , they were slow and tasted nice ,dont disrepect the bird
Kate moss loves chilli sauce with her large donna kebab but no red cabbage with the salad ,lets count the ways that is wrong.
Nurse  omg , help she's out of bed again  rape

Cod psychology and amateur philosophy come as standard , anything more costs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: