UAE is an important country for career and business aspirants. It has been a successful launchpad for individuals striving to start their businesses. Apart from low tax rates, low import duty, it also serves a competitive economy. All this gives UAE a favourable business environment.
UAE has also been globally ranked as per the world bank’s report of ease of doing business report. It has got an excellent infrastructure facility and a personalised and professional service in terms of business approach.
How to start a business in UAE?
Planning to start a business anywhere around the world is an important decision. It requires a lot of patience along with planning and preparations. When thinking to do a business setup in UAE, the following steps and factors should be considered:
- Select a business activity: This is an important step as it is quite evident that practicality should be taken into consideration. The business you select should be in demand and fulfil local needs
- Select appropriate Legal form: It is important to select an appropriate legal form that fulfils the business requirements. It also helps give a proper layout to your company
- Register the trade name and apply for a license: It is quite important to register your company name and get a trading license to avoid any legal hassle in future
- Try selecting a local sponsor: A UAE national would be good as they would be well acquainted with the facts of business. They can also help you with the solution for common problems encountered
- Select Optimised Location: It is a very important step to set up your business. Also, look for appropriate convenience and suitability of customers and offer competitive cost
- Look for Visa regulations: It is essential to have a visa that permits you to live and do business in UAE
The above-mentioned points are useful when thinking and planning to set up a business in UAE.
Few profitable business options in UAE
Depending on your niche, the following can be some great options for business setup in UAE:
- Food Business: Owning a restaurant, cafe, food truck or bakery can be a great option as it gives some lip-smacking flavours to the crowd
- Travel Agency: UAE is a good point for tourists. Owning a travel agency and tour guide can be a profitable business option
- Construction: Building skyscrapers is not going to slow down in UAE, you can vouch for this business option indeed
- E-commerce market: It serves a large population hence becoming a most reliable business option
- Cleaning services: This is a widely used service globally and UAE isn’t an exception. Cleaning services in UAE are always high in demand making it a competitive business
Can an Expert help you?
The answer to this is an absolute yes. Emirabiz is a great and competitive business consulting firm that can help your business set up and grow. Their experience along with expertise is commendable. So, if you planning to set up a business in UAE, go seek guidance now and watch your company grow.